Join STAY WYSE at ITB Berlin 2014
Visit us on stand #106 (Hall 4.1), where our WYSE Travel Confederation team, including Director General David Chapman, Laura Daly (STAY WYSE & Research) and Luciana Spadina (membership), will be delighted to welcome you. Email us at email@example.com to make an appointment, and why not attend one of our workshops or presentations:
Sign up for one of our Workshops
We will be hosting a number of workshops on our stand (#106, Hall 4.1), including:
- Does Size Matter? Big vs Small Hostels – Wednesday, 5 March, 16:30-17:00
- The Chinese Youth Traveller – Thursday, 6 March, 11:00-11:30
- The Death of the Backpacker? – Thursday, 6 March, 14:00-14:30
- Mobile Bookings – Thursday, 6 March, 16:30-17:00
- Social Media and the Youth Traveller – Friday, 7 March, 14:00-14:30
- Youth Adrenaline/Sports Travel – Friday, 7 March, 16:00-16:30
Spaces are limited, so complete our Registration Form now to reserve your place on any of these workshops.
Big stage presentations
WYSE Travel Confederation will again be presenting on the Big Stage (Youth Hall 4.1):
Online Distribution Channels: OTAs vs Direct Bookings (brought to you by STAY WYSE): Friday, 7 March, 10:30 – 11:30 Speaker: David Chapman, Director General, WYSE Travel Confederation
Hot Youth Destinations For the Future (brought to you by WYSE Travel Confederation): Friday, 7 March, 12:30 – 13:00 Speaker: David Chapman, Director General, WYSE Travel Confederation
You are welcome to join these sessions on the day – no need to reserve a space.
We look forward to welcoming you to our stand, where you can also meet some of our members who are exhibiting with us this year, including:
If you are a member and would also like to join us on our stand, would like to meet with us, or participate in the WYSE educational programme for ITB 2014, please contact us directly by email or telephone us on +31 20 421 2800.