- Are you a travel industry geek?
- Do you want to challenge yourself to get out of your comfort zone?
- Do you want to tell your industry peers why your product is the best?
Well here is your chance: become a BEDx speaker!
We’re opening our stage to a small group of hand-picked BEDx speakers. Share 15 minutes of industry best practice at the STAY WYSE Conference in Amsterdam in February 2017.
Here’s how it works:
1. Choose your topic from these options – or simply come up with your own topic:
- Ancillary revenue
- Sales, events, direct booking, or combatting commissions
- Marketing or social media marketing
- Business, management, expansion, and personnel
- Global political and/or economic issues
- Insights from parallel industries
- Social responsibility and sustainable travel
2. Give us your pitch in 100 words or less.
3. Submit your speaker bio with your application by 6 January 2017.
What else you should know:
- Four BEDx speakers will be selected by the WYSE Travel Confederation Budget Accommodation Advisory Panel.
- Anyone who is passionate about his or her area of expertise is invited to apply – that means buyers, accommodation providers, sellers, and others.
- Your presentation will be 15 minutes and will take place in the afternoon of the first conference day.
- The deadline for BEDx applications is 6 January 2017.
- You can talk about your own product, but only for 3 minutes.
- WYSE Travel Confederation will announce the winners by 10 January 2017.
We look forward to receiving some amazing applications. Good luck!