The stage is yours – become a BEDx speaker at the 2018 STAY WYSE Conference
Do you have something to tell your industry peers? Then become a BEDx speaker at the 2018 STAY WYSE Conference in Amsterdam.
We’ll turn on the bright lights and open up the STAY WYSE stage to a small group of hand-picked speakers with the best examples of innovative practices, partnerships, and products.
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Register for the STAY WYSE Conference taking place in Amsterdam 24-26 January 2018.
2. Complete and submit your BEDx application form by 15 December 2017.
3. Submit your BEDx presentation, if selected, by 15 January 2018.
We’re looking for the best examples of innovative practices, partnerships and products in these topic areas:
- Expansion, acquisition, or change management
- Human resources and capacity development
- Political or regulatory issues
- Sustainability and social responsibility
You’ll need these items to complete your BEDx application:
- Your BEDx pitch
- Your speaker bio
- Your professional speaker photo
- Your organisation description
- Your organisation logo
What else you should know:
- Anyone who is passionate about their line of business and area of expertise is invited to apply – that means juniors, seniors, accommodation providers, buyers, service providers, and any other youth travel enthusiast – no matter what their gender.
- BEDx applications are only consider eligible if the submitor is registered for the 2018 STAY WYSE Conference.
- Each BEDx speaker will have 15 minutes to speak + 5 minutes to take questions from the audience.
- BEDx speakers can talk about their own product, but only for 3 minutes.
- BEDx presentations may include video, but no more than 30 seconds.
- BEDx applications will be evaluated and selected by a panel of reviewers coordinated by WYSE Travel Confederation.
- Up to 4 BEDx speakers will be selected.
- BEDx speakers will be announced by 8 January 2018.
- BEDx presentations must be submitted by 15 January 2018.