Speaker briefing STAY WYSE Miami
Thank you for participating in the educational programme at the STAY WYSE Hostel Business Conference. We’ve compiled important information for you on how to prepare for sessions at the conference
Objective: STAY WYSE educational sessions are focussed on topics of interest to professionals across the youth travel accommodation industry. The sessions are not intended to be sales pitches or product showcases.
Location: All educational sessions will take place at the conference venue, Faena Forum, 3300-3398 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33140
As a speaker, you must:
- Submit your presentation in PowerPoint format to firstname.lastname@example.org before 11 November.
- Plan a clear, well timed, interesting, and inspiring talk that motivates others to take new ideas forward in their own business settings.
- Inform us in advance if your presentation includes video – if it does, please keep it to 30 seconds or less.
- Arrive at the session 30 minutes before for A/V and stage briefing.
- Anticipate potential questions from the audience for Q&A and consider how to best field these.
We reserve the right to remove your session from the programme if we do not receive your presentation as requested above.
We are not responsible for typos or incorrectly embedded video, sound, or images in your presentation. Last-minute changes to presentations will not be allowed, so please ensure you review your slides thoroughly.
Important to know about the space at Faena Forum:
- You will be presenting from the centre of an amphitheatre.
- A ‘comfort monitor’ will be positioned on the floor and your presentation will be projected onto one of the walls. There will not be a lectern or laptop screen for you to refer to while presenting.
- A remote/clicker to advance slides will be provided.
- We will fit you with a headset mic before the session.
WYSE Travel Confederation claims permission to record, edit, transcribe, archive, duplicate, distribute and reproduce any written or visual material submitted and created in connection with and including presentations delivered at the STAY WYSE Conference in any and all media throughout the world.