Speaker briefing STAY WYSE Amsterdam
Thank you for participating in the educational programme at the STAY WYSE Hostel Business Conference. We’ve compiled important information for you on how to prepare for sessions on the stage.
Objective: STAY WYSE educational sessions are focussed on topics of interest to professionals across the youth travel accommodation industry. The sessions are not intended to be sales pitches or product showcases.
Location: All educational sessions will take place at the conference venue, Beurs van Berlage, Damrak 243, 1012 ZJ Amsterdam
As a speaker, you must:
- Submit your presentation in PowerPoint format to firstname.lastname@example.org before 23 January 2020.
- Plan a clear, well timed, interesting and inspiring talk that motivates others to take new ideas forward in their own business settings.
- Inform us in advance if your presentation includes video – if it does, please keep it to 45 seconds or less.
- Arrive at the session 30 minutes before for A/V and stage briefing.
- Anticipate potential questions from the audience for Q&A and consider how to best field these.
We are not responsible for incorrectly embedded video, sound, or images in your presentation. Last-minute changes to presentations will not be allowed, so please ensure you review your content thoroughly.
We reserve the right to remove your session from the programme if we do not receive your presentation as requested.
WYSE Travel Confederation claims permission to record, edit, transcribe, archive, duplicate, distribute and reproduce any written or visual material submitted and created in connection with and including presentations delivered at the STAY WYSE Conference in any and all media throughout the world.