Beyond personalisation: Influencing customer behaviour with emotion
Wednesday, 20 November – 11:00 – 11:30
Demographics have long been the marketer and developer’s standard for creating personalised experiences. When it comes to travel, however, customers make decisions in different ways. Psychographics, in contrast, answer many important questions about the how, what, and why – the underlying motivations of travel — allowing marketers and developers to become more focused and effective in their efforts.
Learn how to strike the true heart of your customers — their subconscious and emotional decision-making process – by implementing a more sophisticated method for market segmentation in your business. With just a few small tweaks, you can massively increase your ROI.
- What psychographics is, and why it’s different than other types of data
- Which variables to consider while segmenting travelers to make them more likely to book online
- How to reach your customer’s unconscious mind while in the critical decision-making process
- How to avoid non-obvious but critical UX and copywriting errors.
This gives the historical antecedents of contemporary psychographic research, offers examples of how it can be used effectively, and provides a framework for interested businesses to develop their own psychographic systems.
- Over 300 attendees
- 80+ pre-selected buyers
- Up to 30 pre-scheduled business appointments
- 91% senior management attendees
- Industry seminars and workshops
- Networking events