Travel is transforming
Date – 6 February 2024
Time – 10:00 – 10:30
Location – Werk7
Join a fireside chat between Heather Leisman, President of EF Ultimate Break, and David Chapman, Director General of WYSE Travel Confederation on redefining guided experiential travel for young adults and the big issues that travel companies face today.
- Why is travel a top priority for Gen Z and Millennial travellers in our post-COVID world?
- How has travel evolved from a utility to a core memory-making experience?
- How is the need for experiences propelling group tour operators to redefine the sector?
During this discussion Heather will reveal how EF Ultimate Break is creating moments of community and cultural exchange to support a global population that desires meaningful connections yet grapples with loneliness. Heather will also share how EF is planning for a sustainable future in tourism, including their evolved way of thinking about the company’s footprint and countering the adverse effects of climate change and tourism.
As a travel industry executive for more than 20 years, Heather has seen the evolution of online travel and is as enthusiastic as ever about our power to transform travel and the potential for travel to transform.
- 200+ attendees
- Up to 80 pre-selected buyers
- Pre-scheduled business appointments
- 91% senior management attendees
- Industry seminars and workshops
- Networking events